The picturesque beach and fishing village of Montezuma is only a good mile from the hotel and is regarded as one of the most beautiful landscapes of Costa Rica. Cabo Blanco, the first Absolute Nature Reserve founded in Costa Rica, is only four miles away.
The following tours are highlights of the region:
- Boat & Snorkeling Trip to Tortuga Island (includes snorkeling gear, beverages and great lunch on the island, duration: approx. 6 hours)
- Boat & Scuba Diving Trip to Tortuga Island (includes diving gear, beverages and great lunch on the island, duration: approx. 6 hours)
- Full-day Boat trip to the mouth of Rio Tarcoles on the mainland to watch crocodiles, red areas and much more, duration: 8 hours, incl. beverages and lunch)
- Cabo Blanco National Park (guided tour in English,Spanish or French, includes transportation & entrance fee)
- Mountain Biking and Hiking Tours Get your gears on with a breathtaking mountain bike tour across the hilly terrain and lush forests of the Nicoya Peninsula. Also be sure to seek out the colorful wildlife at the nearby Cabo Blanco nature reserve and take an awe-inspiring hike up Montezuma’s two roaring waterfalls.