Activities range from hiking through Cabo Blanco, horseback-riding to one of the gorgeous waterfalls, diving and or snorkeling, sea-kayaking, bird watching, yoga or reiki – we offer many activities in cooperation with local tour operators. There are also golf courses nearby.
The following activities are highlights of the region:
- Horse-Back Riding along Montezuma´s beaches all the way to the Cocalito waterfall, includes water & fruit, duration: approx. 4 hours)
- Canopy Zipline above the Montezuma waterfalls (13 ziplines, duration approx. 2 hours, includes swim in one of the upper pools of the waterfalls)
- Surfing Montezuma has several surf spots, although the nearby town of Santa Teresa (25-30 min drive) is a world-class destination, so die-hard surfers tend to spend more time on the Malpais-Santa Teresa side of the Nicoya Peninsula.
- Stand-Up Paddle Boarding Montezuma has a bay which is the perfect spot for both beginner and advanced paddlers.
- Sea Kayaking is an exhilarating activity that many people have never tried. It’s not really like being on a small boat… it’s a totally different experience in which you really feel connected to the water and ocean itself in a way that’s unlike any other.
- Scuba The Central Pacific Ocean is home to stunning reefs composed of volcanic and coral formations that can rise up to 35 meters. Explore the thousands of aquatic species that populate these underwater oasis.
- Fishing World renowned fishing for Marlin, Sail Fish, Tuna and Mahi Mahi.